Tuesday 30 October 2012

TATCHA


I have always wanted to visit Japan.. One day I will! So much culture and so much beauty and of course all the yummy food! I dream of watching the transformation of a Geisha back 300 years ago (kimono, hair, makeup-the whole process would be beautiful). It is believed that there beauty secrets have been passed down form one generation of geisha to another.. Tatcha use natural ingredients to create these wonderful products that leave your skin feeling nourished, supple and baby soft.


I have spent some time testing out products from the range and here are my fav picks..

Tatcha Aburatorigami (30 sheets) $12.00
Great for all skin types. I suggest to leave in your purse for times of need.. They will not disturb your makeup just enhance your skin by removing any excess oil. Such beautiful packaging for simple and effective Japanese Beauty papers. Contain.. 100% Abaca leaf and gold flake. I love pulling these out for my clients.. such a hit!



I just love cleansing oils and my newest addition to my makeup removal regime is.. 
Tatcha One Step Cleansing Oil 150ml $48.00

This melts away makeup using a blend of camelia and rice bran oils, leaving your skin clean and fresh in just one wash! Use as a cleanser or Makeup remover or both.. great for sensitive skin. I just needed 2 pumps.. massage on dry skin and rinse with warm water.. It's gorgeous this product.
Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder $65.00
This exfoliating step comes in gentle, classic and deep. Gentle was perfect for my sensitive skin. Ten seconds is all you need. To use.. wet hands and face and sprinkle approx one teaspoon in to your hands, gently rub hands together to form the creamy foam. Massage on to face avoiding eye area. If you wish for deeper exfoliating then slowly build to a longer massage over time gradually increase to a minute if need be.



Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist $48.00
This is a dream for dry and combination skin. Makes for a perfect gift too. Ultimate boost for extra hydration. I love having this by my side and clients love this first thing in the morning for a luminous and fresh start. Fragrance and alcohol free. LOVE


To check out what else is on offer.. http://www.tatcha.com/

The Japanese have a name for a geisha's flawless skin 'mochi hada' referring to the quality of a baby's skin. 

xx




1 comment:

  1. I love the Tatcha blotting papers, have used these for for a while but didn't know they did all this skincare!! xx

    ReplyDelete